The Anguilla Viceroy has a selection of accommodation to suit you – including rooms, suites, penthouses, villas and residences which makes it so much easier when it comes to planning your perfect luxury family holiday.
The Viceroy King room
features a custom-designed four-poster king bed and a marble bathroom appointed with double sinks, a deep soaking tub and an oversized walk-in shower. There is also a spacious outdoor sundeck with chaise lounges for two.
The Ocean View Viceroy Studios
have similar amenities but on the spacious outdoor sundeck there is a private plunge pool.
The Ocean View Rooftop Studios
are larger still but with similar amenities but in addition there is a spiral staircase on the outdoor balcony which leads to the spacious rooftop sundeck with an ocean view and private plunge pool.
The Ocean View One Bedroom Suites
in addition include a living room with a kitchenette. Again there is an outdoor balcony with ocean view and private plunge pool. This option gives you a separate living room for the kids to sleep in.
are on two levels Villas
and are in a premium location which means they offers dramatic views of the bay.
The One Bedroom Oceanfront Villas
has full gourmet kitchen, dining room, living room, washer and dryer. Perfect if you have babies or real little ones! The deck offers stunning views over Barnes Bay and a private pool, chaise lounges, a spa pool, an outdoor grill, a cabana and two outdoor showers. In addition you get butler service and complimentary internet access, with the option of private chef services.
The Two Bedroom Oceanfront Villas
offers the same but has an additional bedroom – perfect for the littlies. Three Bedroom Oceanfront Villas
have two bedrooms with king bed and two queens in the third bedroom. The same facilities as above then apply. A great option for a large family or if you are taking the grandparents!
The Four Bedroom Blufftop Villas
, have partial ocean views, three of the bedrooms are king with two queens in the fourth bedroom. The same amenities as above apply in addition.
The expansive Four Bedroom Oceanfront Villas
have two bedrooms featuring king beds and two queen-sized beds in the third bedroom. The fourth bedroom, with ensuite bath, is semi-detached from the main Villa and connected via a breezeway. Great for multi-generational families wanting a bit of space. The other amenities are the same.
The Four Bedroom Beachfront Villas
has three bedrooms with king bed and one with two queen-sized bed in the fourth bedroom. The other facilities are the same.
The luxurious Five Bedroom Beachfront Villas
has king beds in four bedrooms and two queen-sized beds in the fifth bedroom. Otherwise the facilities are the same.
at the Anguilla Viceroy are nestled along Meads Bay and are very secluded which offers tremendous privacy.
The generously sized One Bedroom Residences
have a full gourmet kitchen, dining room, washer, dryer and a custom-designed four-poster king bed. There is an outdoor balcony with ocean view and private plunge pool.
The Two Bedroom Residence
features a king bed in the master bedroom and two queen-sized beds in the second bedroom. The amenities are otherwise the same.
The Three Bedroom Residences
include a king bed both in the master and second bedrooms and two queen-sized beds in the third bedroom. Perfect for families and groups.
The Three Bedroom Penthouse
is perfect for entertaining there is a king bed both in the master and second bedrooms, with two queen-sized beds in the third bedroom. With butler services included, a full gourmet kitchen, dining room, living room, washer, dryer and half bath with powder room, the Penthouse is perfect for entertaining. There are stunning ocean views from the penthouse’s terrace, as well as a private pool, a spa pool, chaise lounges and an outdoor kitchen.
also offer the additional amenities:
- A Lifestyle Assistant will be on hand to provide assistance during your stay with confirming your reservations and any special requests, from in-Villa provisions and amenities preferences to activity and dining reservations.
- Assistance with water taxi transfer from and to St. Maarten or private shuttle from the airport can be arranged.
- In-Villa private check-in and checkout with a personal greeting from the resort General Manager or senior management.
- Pre-arrival and departure packing, pressing and laundry services.
- Private Villa menus and provision stocking for your kitchen and outdoor dining needs, with private chef services available.
- Priority status for spa, restaurant, lounge and pool cabana reservations.
- In-Villa spa services by request.
- Personalized in-residence media and technology.
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown services.
- Custom-designed interiors, furnishings and accessories by tastemaker Kelly Wearstle
- Custom-designed Sferra bed linens
- Marble bathrooms
- Spacious balcony
- Down comforters and pillows
- Premium body and hair care products
- In-room spa services by request
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Generously stocked mini-bars
- Wireless and wired high speed Internet
- Entertainment center with flat-screen TV
- Extensive cable channel selection and film library
- Two-line telephones with speaker capability
- Private voicemail
- Data port for modem/fax connections
- Video checkout with email receipt
- In-room safe
- Evening turndown service